This Agreement was last revised on November 23, 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VIII. WEBSITE CONTENT
XII. LIMITED GUARANTEE
XIII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
XIV. GENERAL CONDITIONS
XVI. NO RESPONSIBILITY
XVII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
www.eteflonline.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Package” is a reference to our online course package or certification we offer from our Website from time to time;
- “Products” is a reference to the 3rd Party product available on the Website;
- “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing for taking any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “Members” means users who have purchased a course package available on the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to ETEFL ONLINE;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “https://www.eteflonline.com/, mobile-application(“App”) and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
- All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or effect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- By using our service in any manner, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms of the Agreement identified above. In case you do not accept the terms, then please do not use our Website and Mobile Application. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a Company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that (a) you are legally authorized to do so, (b) the entity agrees to be legally bound by the Terms, and (c) neither you nor the entity is barred from using the Services or accepting the Terms under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 13, if you are under the age 13 then please take acceptance from your parents/guardians for using our website and services.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or Mobile Application or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
V. OUR SERVICES
The TEFL, Teach English as a Foreign Language, course is a gateway to a career as an online or classroom English teacher to students who speak other languages and TEFL teachers are in high demand.
Our online TEFL courses are designed to provide the candidate with the skills and qualifications to enter a career in teaching English to foreign language students.
In this course, the user will learn how to teach students of all ages and will gain the confidence to deliver interesting and relevant lessons.
From the date of enrolment, candidates will have 6 month’s access to the online TEFL course platform. This period can be extended for a fee of US$30 per month. Extensions need to be submitted in writing to email@example.com and the fee paid before access will be reinstated.
All candidates will have 2 free attempts to submit their TEFL course assignments. After which a fee of US$30 is charged if the assignments need to be resubmitted and re-evaluated due to the fact that they do not meet the standards required or are submitted incomplete. All efforts are made to ensure that users have the information and training to submit completed assignments that meet the standards required. These standards are laid out in the course and your tutor will assist with any questions you may have.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website and Mobile Application.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a username. But, in order to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide in relation to establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up to date. You are responsible for the security of all of your usernames, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
VIII. WEBSITE CONTENT
We publish our own content as well as links, content, and resources provided by third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by us for publication on the Websites.
All registered rights relating to any third-party links, content or resources published on the Websites shall remain with the original source.
For all other content published on the Websites, the Website reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Websites; this includes all text, graphics, photographs, logos and/or other items that appear on the Websites.
Visitors are not authorized to use the Website’s name, logo or likeness without prior consent.
IX. USER SUBMISSION
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you and once you submitted the, it is not always be removed or withdrawn from the website. It is you all your risk and accountability towards the submitted content reliability and quality. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
- You can avail our website services for:
- enrolling with the Course Package available on the website by submitting the enrolling form and;
- purchasing 3rd party products.
- While providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- The Preferred method of payment is credit card. Credit cards are accepted via Stripe merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- We may refuse or unable to process your order if:
- Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria set out above.
· YOU MUST NOTIFY US INSTANTLY IF ANY PARTICULARS ARE INAPPROPRIATE. IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE INFORMED OF THIS IN WRITING ALONG WITH THE REASONS
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- We take user feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
We will refund you 100% of your enrolment fee if you have not accessed your course, bonus resources, or 3rd party products or services within 7 days of purchase.
Once you have accessed your eTEFL Courses course via the link sent to you or made use of any of the bonus resources or 3rd party products or services, your payment cannot be refunded. This means you have had the opportunity to download, view, and study the course material you paid for. We suggest you make use of the benefits of the TEFL course and gain the certification as you intended.
We want you to succeed at teaching English online and we’ll do everything we can to encourage you to complete your course and gain your TEFL certification. Your TEFL certification is valid for life.
All courses, bundles, and 3rd party /partner products and services are non-transferable.
eTEFL Online adheres to all local laws and regulations.
- In case of any product purchase is made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be cancelled and https://eteflonline.com will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
XII. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By availing our services:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Website;
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
XIII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website and Mobile Application is invalid where banned.
XIV. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Members must not use the Teacherlookup.com Website for illegal, unlawful or prohibited purposes. This includes sending or posting junk e-mail or spam, publishing misleading, defamatory, indecent, obscene or advertising material, or send viruses and worms.
- Members must not impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- The 3rd party products and services are delivered apart and client may need to provide their personal details separately or we may share those details directly with the partners to streamline the delivery of services.
- We does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
- In the event of any failure of the website to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify us of such failure; upon notification, our sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the website;
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use.
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access our Website or Mobile Application for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website or Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
You understand and agree that we (A) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party; and (C) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.eteflonline.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
In no event shall https://eteflonline.com, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originate to have futile of its important purpose.
XVI. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third-party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website and Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website and Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and no warranty shall be provided by us for its suitability for any purpose.
OUR WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
We have provided certain materials such as graphics, logo, photo, designs audio recording, text, software etc. (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You shall not modify or transfer any copyrighted content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your rights to access or use the website shall be terminated and you must with immediate effect destroy the copies you have created from the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall provide you notice of such claim, suit or proceeding at your expense. We reserve the right, at your expense, to undertake the exclusive defense and control of any case that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or inacceptable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Service subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Spanish Law without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The Courts of Spain shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We have entered into arrangements with one or more third parties for hosting services that are essential to the Services incorporated within the Services and without which the Services could not be provided to you.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer these presents to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org