Freelance Online Teacher Package
If you’d like to work online for yourself but don’t know how to find your own students or process payments, then this is the best option for you. As a freelance teacher you can choose your own hours, rates, students and syllabus. You won’t have to rely on an online school for students and payment and we will help you get the necessary TEFL certification, prepare your documents like CV/Resume, teacher bio and LinkedIn profile and give you step by step instructions on how to get set up on various online freelance platforms.
This package is best for:
- Those without a bachelor’s degree
- Those with or without teaching experience
- Those who want more freedom to teach who and what they want
From iTEFL, you’ll get:
- An accredited TEFL/TESOL 120-Hour Certificate
- Lifetime Job Club Membership
- Teach Young Learners (TEYL) Module
- Cambridge (TKT) Online Course
- *FREE BUDDY PASS*
- *Buy one online TEFL Course get 1 FREE.
We also have a partnership with Just ESL Resumes, who provide professional ESL (English as a Second Language) document preparation and coaching services, which allows us to offer their services to you at a discounted rate. With this package, you’ll get their “Freelancer Package” which includes:
- A Professional ESL Resume (to help you get selected by the company to get listed on their platform)
- A Professional Bio for your teacher profile which can be used on multiple platforms? – 100-150 words long
- A Student Introduction Video Script (so students can listen to you speak and you can ‘sell’ yourself effectively to them) – 60-90 seconds long
- A Professional LinkedIn Profile (so students can see that you’re a professional on other platforms as well)
You can find out more about them and all their services here www.justeslresumes.com
With the resources provided by iTEFL and Just ESL Resumes, we then guide your through the entire process of getting set up as a freelance online English teacher. We also include resources and online teaching practice. After you enroll, you will be sent a series of emails with step-by-step instructions on how to get set up. Here’s how it works:
- Email 1: Welcome and online TEFL course set up instructions.
- Email 2: Just Esl Resumes document preparation.
- Email 3: Step-by-step set up instructions for the major online freelance teaching platforms.
- Email 4: Start your online teaching practice with EWF.
- Email 5: Teaching resources.
From us, you’ll get:
- Set up instructions and links to all the major freelance platforms
- A set of 20 premade lesson plans to help you get started
- Access to our teacher’s resource centre
- Lifetime Support
- 10 hours of practical online teaching experience with a letter of recommendation from EWF.
GET STARTED TUTORING
Get TEFL certified in a few weeks and start tutoring English online from the comfort of your own home or from your laptop while traveling the world.