Contract Online Teacher Package
2 for 1 in our December Promotion!
If you’d like to work on a contract basis for an online school, then this is the best option for you. As a contract teacher your employer will provide you with the students, materials and training to teach students online using their virtual classroom software. You can choose your own hours in advance, but you’ll receive a fixed hourly rate (plus bonuses), and your students will be assigned to you. You will receive a monthly income from the school either via PayPal or into your bank account and we will guide you through the entire process from training and coaching to recruitment.
This package is best for:
- Those with a bachelor’s degree
- Those with or without teaching experience
- Those who want a fixed monthly income
From iTEFL, you’ll get:
- An accredited TEFL/TESOL 120-Hour Certificate
- Lifetime Job Club Membership
- Teach Young Learners (TEYL) Module
- Cambridge (TKT) Online Course
- *FREE BUDDY PASS*
- *Buy one online TEFL Course get 1 FREE.
We also have a partnership with Just ESL Resumes, who provide professional ESL (English as a Second Language) document preparation and coaching services, which allows us to offer their services to you at a discounted rate. With this package, you’ll get their “Get Me The Job” Package which includes:
- Resume & Cover Letter
Their professional resume writers will create a brand new ESL focused resume and cover letter for you whose content will be relevant and tailored towards the types of ESL roles you are seeking and optimised to pass through Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Introduction Video Script + Tips
Personalised 2 minute introduction video script for you to use when applying for positions
Hints and tips for recording yourself in the best way to ensure you get an interview
- Practice Interview + Professional Feedback Report
Your practice interview will:
- Be set up to mirror an ESL job interview
- Be 10-15 minutes long
After your practice interview you’ll receive:
- A professional report from an experienced ESL recruiter that provides feedback and tips to help you improve your interview style
You can find out more about them and all their services here www.justeslresumes.com
With the resources provided by iTEFL and Just ESL Resumes, we then guide your through the entire process of getting set up as a contract online English teacher with an online school. We also include resources and online teaching practice. After you enroll, you will be sent a series of emails with step-by-step instructions on how to get set up. Here’s how it works:
- Email 1: Welcome and online TEFL course set up instructions.
- Email 2: Just Esl Resumes document preparation.
- Email 3: Recruitment profile creation.
- Email 4: Start your online teaching practice with EWF.
- Email 5: Teaching resources.
From us, you’ll get:
- Job support through our recruitment channels
- Regular email updates with new job openings
- Access to our teacher’s resource centre
- Lifetime support
- 10 hours of practical online teaching experience with a letter of recommendation from EWF.
GET STARTED TUTORING
Get TEFL certified in a few weeks and start tutoring English online from the comfort of your own home or from your laptop while traveling the world.