Standard Online TEFL
Our Standard Online TEFL course is the perfect starting point for your English teaching career. Whether you want to teach online or abroad, your certification will be recognised and accepted worldwide.
The 120-hour curriculum is the international standard for teaching English and all our courses come with tutor support.
- 120-hour Online TEFL Course
- TEFL/TESOL certification
- Teach English Online Module
- Teach Young Learners Module
- Teach Business English Module
- Tutor Support
- 6 Months Online Course Access
We have partnered with iTutorGroup to offer you a guaranteed first interview with them to become one of their online English teachers!
You’ll be assigned a personal consultant who will prepare you for the interview and support you throughout the process. You’ll also get access to a private Facebook group with resources, videos and weekly training as well.
The hiring process is online with a 15-minute interview with your consultant, onboarding and then start.
To be eligible to work for iTutorGroup, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have completed the TEFL course
- Able to commit to 5 peak hours per week
- Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
GET STARTED TUTORING
Get TEFL certified in a few weeks and start tutoring English online from the comfort of your own home or from your laptop while traveling the world.