Our Standard Teacher Entrepreneur package has been designed for experienced classroom or online teachers who would like to transition to running their own online teaching business but who have no experience teaching ESL.
It includes our 120-hour Standard Online TEFL/TESOL course so that you can learn how to teach English specifically to speakers of other languages, and James Liu’s 21-day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge so that you can acquire the business acumen to run your own online teaching business.
By combining these courses and programs, we are able to cover all the aspects you need to know to start your own online teaching business and you save up to 15% off the retail prices if you were to purchase them separately.
The 120-hour Standard Online TEFL Course
Our Standard Online TEFL course is the perfect starting point for your English teaching career. Whether you want to teach online or abroad, your certification will be recognized and accepted worldwide.
The 120-hour curriculum is the international standard for teaching English and all our courses come with tutor support.
Learn more about our 120-hour Standard Online TEFL/TESOL course by clicking HERE.
The 21-day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge
In 21 days, you’ll learn how to complete these objectives and take ACTION to implement them:
- Define your niche to differentiate yourself from others
- Craft your curriculum and transition to program-based teaching
- Develop your marketing messages that actually resonate with your niche
- Market yourself on social media platforms to connect with your potential students
- Sharpen your sales skills to be comfortable with selling your program and converting students
- Practice your entrepreneurial muscle and mindset to think and act like a successful entrepreneur
Learn more about James Liu’s 21-Day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge by clicking HERE.