Our Practicum Teacher Entrepreneur package has been designed for experienced classroom or ESL teachers who would like to transition to running their own online teaching business but who have no experience teaching online or operating an online business.
It includes our 20-hour Online Teaching Practicum so that you can learn how to teach ESL in an online environment, and James Liu’s 21-day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge so that you can acquire the business acumen to run your own online teaching business.
By combining these courses and programs, we are able to cover all the aspects you need to know to start your own online teaching business and you save up to 15% off the retail prices if you were to purchase them separately.
The 20-Hour Online Teaching Practicum
If you already have a teaching qualification and just need practical online teacher training, then this is the best option for you.
The 20-hour practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly-scaffolded practical learning experience. During the practicum, you will:
- observe six EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specially-designed observation form
- reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skills/tools/characteristics you’d like to develop in your own teaching practice
- personally meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson
- teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels
- reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement
- receive professional feedback from your practicum coach, who will view and comment on one of your lessons
- develop a personal learning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to expertly begin your TEFL career.
Learn more about our 20-hour Online Teaching Practicum by clicking HERE.
The 21-day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge
In 21 days, you’ll learn how to complete these objectives and take ACTION to implement them:
- Define your niche to differentiate yourself from others
- Craft your curriculum and transition to program-based teaching
- Develop your marketing messages that actually resonate with your niche
- Market yourself on social media platforms to connect with your potential students
- Sharpen your sales skills to be comfortable with selling your program and converting students
- Practice your entrepreneurial muscle and mindset to think and act like a successful entrepreneur
Learn more about James Liu’s 21-Day Teacher Entrepreneur Challenge by clicking HERE.