Our Practicum Online Teacher package has been designed for experienced classroom or ESL teachers who already have a TEFL/TESOL certification but require practical online teaching experience.
Earning a steady living from online teaching requires you to be able to diversify and take advantage of any opportunity presented to you. Whether that opportunity comes from a contract position with an online school, through freelance profiles on teaching websites or students contacting you directly through social media.
This package includes our 20-hour Online Teaching practicum combined with Just ESL Resumes Online Teacher PATH Course.
This course will show you how to create your ESL resume, cover letter, and prepare your introduction video so you can apply for jobs with online schools. You’ll also learn how to set up freelance and LinkedIn teacher profiles to be able to get your own students online. This course is not only useful in setting yourself up as an online English teacher but you can use the skills you’ve learned to do the same for other aspiring online teachers and generate a secondary source of income online.
By combining these courses and programs, we are able to cover all the aspects you need to know to start teaching English online and you save up to 15% off the retail prices if you were to purchase them separately.
The 20-Hour Online Teaching Practicum
If you already have a teaching qualification and just need practical online teacher training, then this is the best option for you.
The 20-hour practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly-scaffolded practical learning experience. During the practicum, you will:
- observe six EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specially-designed observation form
- reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skills/tools/characteristics you’d like to develop in your own teaching practice
- personally meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson
- teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels
- reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement
- receive professional feedback from your practicum coach, who will view and comment on one of your lessons
- develop a personal learning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to expertly begin your TEFL career.
Learn more about our 20-hour Online Teaching Practicum by clicking HERE.
The Just ESL Tutors’ Online Teacher PATH Course
This program will help you bridge the gap between what you learned in your TEFL/TESOL course to getting a job, getting students, and keeping your students.
Your TEFL/TESOL course is the certification you need to teach English online, and it provides you with the foundations of being a great English language teacher.
The PATH program helps you take the next steps so you can teach with confidence.
Learn more about Just ESL Tutors’ Online Teacher PATH Course by clicking HERE.