Teaching, whether online or face-to-face, can be a very rewarding career. This short course has been developed to give you a better idea of what a career as an online English teacher entails.
We’ll start with some case studies from our previous graduates to show you the best way to approach starting a new career teaching English online and also include a free sample module from our 120-hour Online TEFL course on teaching English online.
In this course we’ll cover:
- Your motivation for wanting to teach English online as a career.
- What you will need before you begin.
- What you will need along the way.
- What you can realistically earn.
- What an actual online classroom looks like.
- How eTEFL Online Teacher Training can help you.
Even the act of completing this course will show you if you are the kind of person that can remain motivated enough to complete a 120-hour TEFL course, practicum, or specialist course. This is so that you can make an informed decision before investing any more money in your training, equipment, or materials.