Our 150-hour Online TEFL bundle has been designed for people with little to no prior teaching experience who want to also gain practical online teaching experience. Whether you want to teach online or abroad, your certification will be recognized and accepted worldwide.
We’ve combined our 120-hour Online TEFL course with tutor-graded assignments and our 30-hour Online Teaching Practicum to create a complete 150-hour accredited TEFL certification program.
You will be assigned a tutor for your 120-hour theoretical course and a coach for your 30-hour practicum. The 30-hour practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly scaffolded practical learning experience.
During the practicum, you will:
- observe six EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specially-designed observation form;
- reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skills/tools/characteristics you’d like to develop in your own teaching practice;
- personally meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson;
- teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels;
- reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement;
- receive professional feedback from your practicum coach, who will view and comment on one of your lessons;
- develop a personal learning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to expertly begin your TEFL career.